Interview Result for 2020 Fulbright Teaching Excellence and Achievement Program (TEA)
Fulbright Thailand is pleased to announce the interview result and the list of the nominated candidates as follows (listed in an alphabetical order):
- Mr. Anuwat KAEWMA, Triamudomsuksa School of the Northeast, Sakon Nakhon
- Mr. Puntree SEEKAO, Sapphawitthayakhom School, Tak
- Mr. Teinrawit PREEPRADIT, Kalasinpittayasan School, Kalasin
- Ms. Wipawanee PONATA, Khammuang School, Kalasin
- Ms. Pornpan UPITAK, Benchamaracharungsarit School, Chachoengsao
- Ms. Uamporn IAMPRAE, Kamphaengphet Pittayakom School, Kamphaengphet
The list of recommended candidates has been nominated to the International & Research Exchanges (IREX), the Fulbright Teacher Exchange Branch, the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA) of the U.S. Department of State in Washington, D.C., and the J. William Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board (FFSB) for final review and selection. After the final approval is made, the successful candidates will be notified of their selection results in September 2019.
Please be aware that there is no guarantee that you will be offered a grant to participate in the program as the final selection will be made by the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA), U.S. Department of States. We will inform you once the final process is finalized.
For any inquiry, please contact Khun Cheewarat, focal point for the TEA Program at 02-285-0581-2 # 107 or email@example.com