INTERVIEW RESULTS FOR 2 FULBRIGHT VISITING SCHOLAR PROGRAMS: 2021 TVS AND JRS PROGRAMS
Fulbright Thailand is pleased to announce the interview results for the 2 Fulbright Visiting Scholar Programs under the 2021 academic year. The name lists of the following selected candidates are in alphabetical order:
2021 FULBRIGHT THAI VISITING SCHOLAR PROGRAM (TVS)
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Benchaphon Limthanmaphon, Faculty of Applied Science, King Mongkut’s University of Technology North Bangkok
- Dr. Sirima Sitaruno, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Prince of Songkla University, Hat Yai
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Tewin Tencomnao, Faculty of Allied Health Sciences, Chulalongkorn University
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Anusorn Tamajai, Faculty of Economics, Rangsit University
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Witawat Jangiam, Faculty of Engineering, Burapha University
- Dr. Yaowaret Jantakut, Faculty of Sciences and Liberal Arts, Rajamangala University of Technology ISAN (RMUTI)
2021 FULBRIGHT JUNIOR RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Ph.D. Student Category
- Mr. Tiwa Yimyai, School of Molecular Science and Engineering, Vidyasirimedhi Institute of Science and Technology (VISTEC)
- Mr. Wutthinan Thongyod, Faculty of Science, Prince of Songkla University, Hat Yai
- Ms. Patcharin Satchayad, School of Liberal Arts, Mae Fah Luang University
- Ms. Suthathip Khamratana, Department of Liberal Arts, Thammasat University
- Ms. Thitimar Chongtaku, School of Engineering and Technology, Asian Institute of Technology
The RGJ Ph.D. Student Category:
- Ms. Jurairat Chittrakanwong, Chulabhorn Graduate Institute
- Mr. Karnchanok Kaimuangpak, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Khon Kaen University
- Ms. Tanich Sangsuwannukul, Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University
Please note that the alternate candidates may be awarded if the principal candidates cannot accept the grant or in the event that their home and/or host institutions agree to provide full financial support to cover the grant.
Each recommended senior and junior scholar will be required to complete another final online application which will be submitted to the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA), U.S. Department of State and the J. William Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board for final approval of their grants, and to the Institute of International Education (IIE) in Washington, D.C. for placement confirmation.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Khun Saithip at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02-285-0581-2 ext. 107 during office hours.