Fulbright Thailand is pleased to invite the following shortlisted candidates to a virtual interview under the 2023 Fulbright Teaching Excellence and AchievementProgram (TEA) in alphabetical order. The interview schedule and details will be sent to each shortlisted candidate via email on Monday, April 11, 2022, after 16:00 hrs.
1. Ms. Ajchara Jankrut, Wittayanukulnaree School, Phetchabun
2. Ms. Anunya Wantayanun, Sarawittaya School, Bangkok
3. Mr. Arrafun Baka, Mahavajiravudh Changwat Songkhla School, Songkhla
4. Ms. Chanajit Saengkongruang, Satri Phatthalung school, Phatthalung
5. Ms. Kanuengnij Sinchawat, Suankularbwittayalai Rangsit School, Pathumthani
6. Ms. Monticha Pongto, Chomsurang Upatham School, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya
7. Ms. Pattarasuda Hadkhuntod, Nawamintrachinuthit Suankularb Wittayalai Pathumthani, Pathumthani
8. Ms. Peempond Phaprom, Somdetpittayakom School, Kalasin
9. Mr. Thanawat Ngaoda, Kumphawapi School, Udon Thani
10. Ms. Thassanee Kokaew, Tapraya School, Sa Kaeo
11. Ms. Wasawan Hunjan, Sakaeo School, Sa Kaeo
12. Mrs. Yuraporn Selalak, Chonradsadornumrung school, Chonburi
Interview Date: Tuesday, April 19, 2022 (Morning)
Interview Platform: Zoom Meeting
Applicants who are invited to the interview must confirm their appointment by replying to an invitation email to Khun Saithip at email@example.com by Tuesday, April 12, 2022, no later than 12:00 hrs.