Fulbright Thailand is pleased to announce the interview results of the 2023 Fulbright Teaching Excellence and Achievement Program (TEA).
Principal Candidates (in Alphabetical Order):
- Ms. Amornrat Aphichokchai (English), Taweethapisek School, Bangkok
- Mr. Cherdsak Pakdeeviroch (Mathematics), King’s College, Nakhon Pathom
- Mr. Nonnakorn Mangklasiri (English), Sriayudhya School, Bangkok
- Mr. Sarawut Saichan (English), Wichitsongkram School, Phuket
Alternate Candidates (in Ranking Order):
- Mr. Natthawin Cho (Physics), Kamnoetvidya Science Academy, Rayong
- Mr. Piya Phalakhoj (Physics), Thasalaprasitsuksa School, Nakhon Si Thammarat
Fulbright Thailand will be submitting the 2024 nomination report to the International Research of Exchanges (IREX) and the U.S. Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA) for final approval. Once the final approval has been granted, we will announce the nomination result on our website and by email.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: 2024 TEA).