Grants for Americans
General FAQ
I am a university professor from the U.S. How do I apply for a Fulbright scholarship to teach or conduct research in Thailand?
For university professors, there are two programs available:

U.S. Scholar Program (4-6 months)
U.S. Specialists Program (2-6 weeks)

Applicants interested in both programs must apply through the Institute of International Education. Please visit https://www.cies.org/ for more information.
Where can I find more information about Fulbright scholarships to teach English or conduct a master’s or doctoral research in Thailand?
Please visit https://us.fulbrightonline.org for more information and application procedures.